Video-by Tony R.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"Here's How To Get My Book Free"

Hello There! I'm finally done with my book, so here's how to get it:
  I'm Promoting My New Book, here's how you can get it for free:
Just go to this link: To Become a new paid member  and join my team 
 it's my personal team. There is a fee to pay to join,
 but you will receive my book free when you pay to join. Or you can just Donate
 to my book instead of joining my team,by just donate $100.00 or more by going here:
 http://www.gofundme.com/36uhw4  and here's the link to my custom t-shirt  " Click Here "
  
                                                                                              
 Thomas Gene Vickery                                                                               
 facebook.com/THOMASGENEVICKERY                                                                              
 Skype: tvickery01
email me at: tvickeryep@gmail.com                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                                        
Thank You, and have a good day!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment